Our unique feature is composed of the own development of robotic solutions for automation. When the highest production competence is combined with creative automation, incredibly productive and thus economical solutions can be created.
The tasks of our department S-TEC are manifold and often require new ways of problem solving.
- Robot integration in production with measuring and machining tasks
- Processing of robot controlled production lines for complex components
- Development of collaborating robot cells for men-machine interaction
- Integration of logistical concepts such as driverless transport systems in extensive automation solutions
- Integration of laser marking to save measured data of each component
- Component-specific special solutions for cleaning and vacuum drying for highest purity requirements including compliance with restrictive residual soiling requirements of the automotive industry
The rapid implementation of the ideas is a great advantage of automation in-house.
For more details see here.